50% of your total waking hours during any given work day is spent at your job - 90 120 hours over a lifetime. (https://revisesociology.com/2016/08/16/percentage-life-work/)
Let's make it more fun for you!
I've researched and made it easy for you by adding the links next to the picture. I hope you enjoy this blog.
Please share it on your Facebook page, there's a button at the endow the blog.
1. Who doesn't like great stationary? Colourful pens? These look perfect for your next memo or doodle on your note pad.
2. Yoga pants to work? YES!!! Pop on some gorgeous shoes, a stunning tunic, no-one will know!
3. Seriously cute socks! Dog socks, cat socks, pug socks. Even if your uniform is boring, they can't tell you what socks to wear? Can they?
4. Disposable Gas Neutraliser... I don't think there was a thing until I started researching this blog, but there you go. I popped this here for a bit of a laugh, I'm sure we can all think of a colleague that may need this in their next secret Santa! I don't actually recommend getting this, unless it's for a well meaning joke, the reviews aren't awesome. Check it out though, it's quite funny :)
5. I think there won't be ONE person that doesn't pass your desk and give this a punch!
6. Pretend it's for the kids, then whip one out of your bag when someone gives you the shiits and squeeze the carp out of it!
7. I dare you to go into your next meeting in this voice changer helmet and film it!
8. I just HAD to put this cute guy in - who doesn't need a 3 toed sloth on their desk to remind them they can chill sometimes??
9. Here's your next level up fidget spinner - the adults' version. A Navir Space Wonder Gyroscope :)
10. How cute is Eric! You'll want to have this guy remember your memos. Then just wipe them off when you're finished.
11. This is for when the boss invites you to staff drinks and the wine's cheap crap. Use this to make it taste better. It's an aerator and pourer - I've got one at home for my cheap and cheerful reds.